Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wish you were here




Dear Daddy,

I hope you and Dexie are doing OK. We're having a great time at Grandma and Grandpa Smith's house in Pennsylvania! Can we have a horse and buggy?

Mommy took me to the zoo the other day. I got to pet a deer. We should get a deer. They're like a horsey, but closer to my size. I could ride it and you wouldn't have to put me in the stroller any more. Mommy said that it might give me ticks, but I don't know what those are and they sound like they could be fun. So let's get a deer.

I also got to meet lots of new friends. I saw my aunties Shari, Penny and Juniper. I got to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa Crissman and Mommy's aunties and uncles. And I got to see my good buddies Elliott and his little brother Parker. Can we get a little brother? I'll let him ride the deer, OK? I promise.

Grandma took me for a ride in the wagon. I don't know where she was taking me. I just hung on tight. Grandma's doggie Holly was close behind in case I fell out. But I didn't. We really need a wagon. We should get one. Wagon's are nice. The deer could pull me and my new little brother at the same time. Fuel efficiency, Daddy!

OK, Daddy, I'd better get going. I need some rest. We're going up to Grandma and Grandpa's camper tomorrow. I have a feeling we might need one of those, too.

Love you and miss you,

Quinn

No comments: